Fundacja Instytut Re-Integracji Społecznej (IRIS)
The Foundation’s main goal is broadly understood cultural and artistic education of children, adolescents and adults, mainly in the non-formal sphere.
IRIS was established on December 30, 2016. The Institute creates international multilateral consortia, thanks to which it deepens Europe’s cohesion and promotes pro-European citizenship. The Foundation supports all young creative people who want to deepen their passions, publicly proclaim their beliefs and improve the world, even in ideological terms.
- educational and cultural activity, particularly aimed at developing young children or youngsters’ talents, supporting adult education,
- supporting the development of non-formal education by exchange of good practices and learning mobilities,
- strengthening respect for dignity and human rights in society,
- undertaking educational and research initiatives in the field of human rights,
- popularizing the idea of European integration and shaping civic attitudes,
- implementing the principles of democracy and combating discrimination,
- promoting the use of modern technologies in general civic counseling,
- supporting people from disadvantaged areas, exposed to exclusion, disabled and socially isolated,
- promotion of tourism, environment and health protection, physical culture and sport, innovative solutions,
- strengthening tolerance towards cultural and religious diversity.