To support the sustainable development of the communities in Romania, Ukraine and the Republic of Moldova, by establishing partnerships for learning, organizing and conducting training programs and promoting continuous education.
Creating programs to facilitate intercultural learning, cross-border cooperation and exchange of experience in the field of social economy and employability of vulnerable people on the labor market; Supporting young people and adults from rural areas, migrants, minorities and people with disabilities to ensure access to all forms of learning, access to the labor market and organizing business start-up programs; Promoting regional and community development by conducting qualification, retraining, training, specialization, apprenticeship courses, and setting up skills assessment and certification programs with non-discriminatory access for all social categories; Organizing volunteering activities for the development of work skills and thematic trainings to prevent trafficking in human beings, bullying and segregation of Roma children and children with disabilities, in schools; Providing accredited social support services for the social inclusion of people at risk of poverty.
- Training of trainers – ANC certification courses
- Carers for elderly at home – ANC certification courses
- Worker in commerce – ANC certification courses
- Waiter – ANC certification courses
- Computer skills – ANC certification courses
- Community champion – courses accredited by the Ministry of Education and carried out in partnership with Casa Corpului Didactic „George Tofan” Suceava
- Non-formal training courses for anti-bullying, anti-trafficking and prevention of segregation in schools
- Volunteering internships
- Consultancy in organizational management;
- Project management consultancy;
- Counseling and mediation on the labor market for people with disabilities.
- Center for social inclusion – Community assistance services – WISE – social service licensed by the Ministry of Labor and Social Justice according to the new standard
Contact: 004 0230524128 / firstname.lastname@example.org